A tour of two nights each in Thimphu and Paro would give a basic idea to any traveller about Bhutan. The friendliness of the Bhutanese and richness of age-old customs and traditions are the main highlights of this trip. Mingle with the locals in Thimphu and enjoy the rustic charms of Paro valley.
Bhutan: Double bonus (5 Days)
Day 01: Arrive in Paro. On to Thimphu
Day 02: Thimphu
Day 03: Paro
Day 04: Paro
Day 05: Exit
For Travel during the months of: Jan/Feb/Jun/Jul/Aug & Dec
US$ 930 – for single person traveler.
US$ 890 per person – for 2 person Pvt. trip
US$ 770 per person – for 3 person & above
For Travel during the months of: Mar/Apr/May/Sept/Oct & Nov
US$ 1110 – for single person traveler.
US$ 1070 per person – for 2 person Pvt. trip
US$ 950 per person – for 3 person & above
This all-inclusive package includes:
- Bhutan Visa
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Standard hotel room (Twin/double bed).
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch & Dinner) at a local restaurant or hotel.
- SUV Car/ Mini Van / Bus with driver throughout your stay.
- Experienced tour guide.
- Sights & entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Bottled water.
- Government Fees, Royalty & Taxes.
- Air Tickets.
- Travel insurance.
* Group discounts available.
* Valid till 31st Dec 2017.