This quest takes you through the mountain passes of Dochula (3,140m) and Chelela (3,810m) offering you a panoramic view of the Himalayan mountains. Additionally, explore the ridges along the Chelela pass for some of Bhutan’s exotic wildflowers. Once at Punakha, you will enjoy the very authentic sense of community among the locals as is everywhere within Bhutan. Enjoy traditional cuisine and warm hospitality at a traditional Bhutanese farmhouse in Paro.
Bhutan: Along the Passes (8 Days)
Day 01: Arrive in Paro. On to Thimphu
Day 02: Thimphu
Day 03: Thimphu to Gangtey Valley
Day 04: Gangtey to Punakha
Day 05: Punakha to Paro
Day 06: Paro
Day 07: Paro
Day 08: Exit
|Trip Duration:||8 Days|
|Trip Type:||Cultural Tours|
|Places:||Paro, Thimphu, Punakha|
Thimphu: Hotel Jumolhari or Similar
For Travel during the months of: Jan/Feb/Jun/Jul/Aug/Dec
US$ 1590 – for single person traveler.
US$ 1520 per person – for 02 person Pvt. trip
US$ 1310 per person – for 3person & above
For Travel during the months of: Mar/Apr/May/Sept/Oct & Nov
US$ 1905 – for single person traveler.
US$ 1835 per person – for 02 person Pvt. trip
US$ 1625 per person – for 3person & above
This all-inclusive package includes:
- Bhutan Visa
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Standard hotel room (Twin/double bed).
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch & Dinner) at a local restaurant or hotel.
- SUV Car/ Mini Van / Bus with driver throughout your stay.
- Experienced tour guide.
- Sights & entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Bottled water.
- Government Fees, Royalty & Taxes.
- Air Tickets.
- Travel insurance.
* Group discounts available.
* Valid till 31st Dec 2017.