This itinerary is a fitting introduction to the beautiful kingdom which is also known as the last Shangri La (paradise) on earth. It takes you through the lanes of the Capital – Thimphu where you can witness an amazing fusion of modernity and traditional culture to the Old Capital – Punakha via the Dochula Pass (3,140m). The trip ends with a hike to one of Bhutan’s most sacred sites: Taktshang Monastery (also known as the “Tiger’s Nest”) in Paro.
Bhutan: A Beginner’s Glimpse (6 Days)
Day 01: Arrive in Paro. On to Thimphu
Day 02: Thimphu
Day 03: Day Excursion to Punakha Valley
Day 04: Thimphu to Paro
Day 05: Paro
Day 06: Fly out.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days|
|Trip Type:||Cultural Tours|
|Places:||Paro, Thimphu, Punakha|
Paro: Metta Resort or Similar
For Travel during the months of: Jan/Feb/Jun/Jul/Aug/Dec
US$ 1150 – for single person traveler.
US$ 1100 per person – for 02 person Pvt. trip
US$ 950 per person – for 3person & above
For Travel during the months of: Mar/Apr/May/Sept/Oct & Nov
US$ 1375 – for single person traveler.
US$ 1325 per person – for 02 person Pvt. trip
US$ 1175 per person – for 3person & above
This all-inclusive package includes:
- Bhutan Visa
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Standard hotel room (Twin/double bed).
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch & Dinner) at a local restaurant or hotel.
- SUV Car/ Mini Van / Bus with driver throughout your stay.
- Experienced tour guide.
- Sights & entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Bottled water.
- Government Fees, Royalty & Taxes.
- Air Tickets.
- Travel insurance.
* Group discounts available.
* Valid till 31st Dec 2016.